Thursday 6 December 2012

Funny meme T-shirts

Happy Friday!

So yes Friday is finally here, so how has everyone's week been? Mine has been ok, just very very busy; too much work on at the moment XD. Anyway I thought I'd help everybody get into the Friday feeling with some funny meme T-shirts. For Anybody who doesn't know what a meme face is check this out:
All the meme faces!

Megusta_4_original
I like this take on the face, I think the colours work well together. What about you, do you like this take on the design? This design is available here


Now, no meme shirt collection would be complete without the troll face. This face manages to make me laugh whenever I see it because I just love the shameless grin on it! Check out the grinning monster here!


So yes, its another troll face but this time the Mexican version. I have to say personally this is my favourite design, what about you which one do you like the best? This shirt is available here.

So yes, there you go another fine collection of shirts. Now this is where I'd show you my response but unfortunately I have non so far :(. So instead I'll share with you another little project which I've been working on recently. Its my first ever calendar, I would love it if you could check it out here.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment