Sunday 2 December 2012

Funny definition shirts

Hello there!

How is everybody? Today's blog is all about definitions, but don't worry they're funny ones :). So lets have a look at some wordy shirts!


This design is perfect for young boys, plus it actually gives a true definition of the species. It is available here.


So girls don't feel left out I've also found one which defines them. Well I know it certainly defines the child version of me at least XD. It is available here.


Now, I don't know about you but I am certainly a big bacon fan! This shirt definitely sums up bacon for me, what about you? It is available here.

Now for the final shirt and it is another one of my designs.
The meaning of teenager by Zozzy-zebra
So yes, my T-shirt is all about teenagers. What do you think to this design? It is available here.

So there we go, what do you think to this selection of T-shirts? Please comment with your opinions, as I love reading all comments. I hope you're having a good weekend.

Bye for now


1 comment:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Novelty mouse mats

    ReplyDelete