Monday 12 November 2012

Funny Winter Shirts

Hello again!

How are you all! Well its time for another exciting blog all about T-shirts of course. Today's post is all about winter, yesterday when I was waiting outside in the cold for the bus it hit me that winter is definitely on its way here. Although I do like the thought of winter, with the snow and everything; I don't want it to come quite yet, see I prefer it to arrive just before christmas, that way you get to enjoy some festive chilly weather. Anyway to get rid of some of the chills I thought today's tees could be all about winter. So without further or do wrap up warm in your dressing gown or favourite jumper and look at this fine selection:

SNOWBOARDING EVOLUTION FUNNY WINTER SPORTS SHIRTS
Now there have been lots of different takes on this classic evolution style shirt, , however I have to say this is one of my favourites, This shirt is available here.

Snow is Evil T Shirts
I don't know about the US, but in the UK we are famous for moaning about snow. Personally I love it when it snows, however I know we have the same problem every year of snow causing nobody to be able to drive anywhere! So this shirt is the one to wear if you find yourself falling out with snow, you can get it here.

Ice Road Runner Tee Shirts
This is another design relating to weather causing chaos, personally the reason why  I like it so much is because of the comical way in which the guy is running, you can get it here.


Well this isn't a winter shirt exactly, but I just had to include it. I love how sweet the little ice lolly looks here. This shirt is available here

Well thats the lot of winter shirts. So what do you think? Are you looking forward to the chilly weather? Or perhaps you are lucky enough to live somewhere where it is warm all year round, in that case the bottom shirt may be best for you. Now I can see you all frowning at the realisation that that is the end of the tees; well not really actually because the observant people amongst you would have noticed that there is indeed another shirt below. Shall I explain why we have a Christmas shirt here all of a sudden? Well its because that the countdown is beginning so from now on I'll have a cool xmas style shirt at the end of each post.

Christmas Women's Long Sleeved Tee Shirt
So here it is, the first christmas shirt. Ok, so I know it isn't exactly a funny design; but I just had to include this one seeing as I find the reindeer so cute, this design is available here

So there you go, please comment telling me what you think of today's post, I really do enjoy reading your comments :).

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment